[WWI] can you move that bloody car?

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Wed Oct 30 07:35:01 EDT 2013

Re: [WWI] can you move that bloody car?N!
Well done Kerry, you nearly nailed it, I thought Renault as soon as I saw that photo.
Wouldn't a 1/72 scale model of one of those be nice.

Yes, I've seen many of those Renaults in the book "Les Camions de la Victoire" (that besides lorries or trucks also deals with automobiles, motorcycles and bikes). They're fascinating in the style and variety of chassis and bodies, since many of these large cars were taken to military service from civilian sources. Here's a survivor and good example of "Gris de fer bleuté" paint:

D.