[WWI] can you move that bloody car?

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Wed Oct 30 07:15:49 EDT 2013

Re: [WWI] can you move that bloody car?Well spotted guys! The Nieuport is a 10, one of several variants. The engine isn't a monosupape, because the double pushrods in front of each cylinder. It's probably a Clerget, which is often seen installed to Nieuport 12s, which might explain the non-standard, bulged sides cowl.Thanks for the PDF link! No, I haven't noticed this one before, that website is always a trove!
D.