[WWI] can you move that bloody car?

Kerry Lynn kerlyn2001 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 29 17:43:52 EDT 2013

I agree with Steve; it's not a 12.  No center section in the wing /plus
/it appears to have a seven-cylinder engine.  Moreover, the "bulge"
that D sees in the cowl suggests it is powered by a 100hp Gnome
Monosoupape and therefore likely a 10bis.  Diego, have you seen
this paper in your travels? Malheureusement, I don't read French:
http://www.hydroretro.net/etudegh/les_nieuports_de_la_guerre.pdf

-K-