[WWI] I am going through all my old modeling magazines.

Gordo GORDO at bak.rr.com
Mon Oct 21 15:34:49 EDT 2013

I don’t want to get anyone in trouble .  From now on I will send info directly to who needs in in the group. I was not wanting to post the scans to the list as I know its just a list server. I generaly work under the notion if the info I provide is helpful then go buy the whole book. With that consider the issue of copyrighted info done. I understand.Iam a bibliophile by nature so collecting books..... well if you were to see my room LOL The walls are book shelves. I collect books in case some day I run into someone that needs the obscure info. Don’t worry guys no hard feelings. If anything I don’t want to create any issues and will no longer post links into my facebook paage.  The scans you see in there are all books no longer available from the publisher or is available short of buying the book used. Sorry if I caused any issues all.
Gordon