[WWI] I am going through all my old modeling magazines.

Allan Wright aew at unh.edu
Mon Oct 21 10:31:47 EDT 2013

Unfortunately I have to echo the grouch on this one. As list owner,
soliciting or advertising copying of copyrighted material here on the
list could get me shut down. Please take any follow ups to Gordo off
list.

In the future, you can avoid any problems, by saying something similar
to: I'm scanning through my magazines. If anyone is interested in any
information please contact me off list. Once off list feel free to
discuss any details among yourselves. What happens off list stays in
Vegas.

Gordo, I know your intentions were good, so no harm, no foul. Everyone
remember we have to be careful here on the list, which is hosted free of
charge at my workplace, the University of New Hampshire and is therefore
tightly bound to our legal rules and guidelines, including strict
adherence to all USA and International copyright laws.

thanks for understanding,
Allan Wright - List administrator and owner (and the guy that gets fired
if YOU break the law on this list)

--
Allan Wright - Manager of Software Development
Research Computing & Instrumentation
aew at unh.edu
My availability: http://pease1.sr.unh.edu/aew/calendar.html