[WWI] Closing of NKR Models

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 21 09:57:53 EDT 2013

I noticed that NKR Models in Ballarat, Australia is no longer in business. I'm not certain how long ago Earl went out of business but possibly a few months. This is unfortunate since his prices were generally so reasonable and his service so quick and efficient. However, the rapid appreciation of the Australian dollar vis a vis the US dollar was one factor for me - it basically doubled in value in the space of a year or so, which wiped out any savings I would have had given the postage and so on.

Hope Earl's OK - maybe enjoying a restful retirement or whatever.

Michael