[WWI] I am going through all my old modeling magazines.

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Mon Oct 21 08:07:36 EDT 2013

Hi Gordon, Welcome here from Sweden. I'm sure you'll like it here, and it's interesting to hear about your father. Just a note about scanning , the wwi list is based on a university server, so we're not allowed to post scans here, but it's OK to do whatever you like on facebook, and I'm sure a lot of us are interested, but we have to be a little discrete on the list. Plenty of people here that are into large scale and RC modeling, and we're all interested so keep us updated on the Standard J1.
For myself I keep to 1/72 scale, and I'm happy to say that I just finished a Deperdussin.
/Neil