[WWI] I am going through all my old modeling magazines.

Gordo GORDO at bak.rr.com
Sun Oct 20 23:48:29 EDT 2013

tell you what. This stuff gives me some kind of function in life. I ama a
bibliophile by nature so this  is my nature. If you like the scans and you
want to then by all means do amazon . I will post the scans I am making now
in my facebook page. the group is more than welcome to take a look at some
of the Curtiss gear. Wait till you see this one that looks like a kite in a
way?lol I don’t know how to describe it. I have wondered if I could build it
and fly it because it would TOTALLY blow the scale guys away!!!!! Its just
so unusual. It will be in the beginning of the posts.
Glad I could be of help. If you want let me know  wich scans you need at 600
or 1200dpi. The contents is going online right now .try this link.
https://www.facebook.com/gordon.cheek.3/media_set?set=a.356615217807537.1073741836.100003771855177&type=3&uploaded=1
if the link fails just check out my albums and youll find it.