[WWI] I am going through all my old modeling magazines.

Bill Tindall btindall58 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 20 22:46:20 EDT 2013

Gordon, you're a gift to humanity.  I'm excruciatingly interested in that Curtiss book.  Anything you care to get up to with that will be enormously appreciated.

Thanks!
Bill

Gordo wrote:
>Anyone needing info let me know the make and
model. That way when I go through them I can scan anything you might
need.
>I have Scale aircraft modeler,Fine scale
modeler,Soaring magazine(full size gliders but covers historical gliders too),
EAA experimentor(full size also has historical info the group would want),EAA
Sport Aviation.(som historical, mostly current), some “custom planes”(oriented
towards those restoring actual aircraft.old as well as new), Air&Space, Air
Force(some historical), A book “Curtiss The Hammondsport era 1907-1915” AWESOME
many plans and some really weird planes!loads of historical magazine I have
loads of digital plans and drawings
>I am more than happy to scan whatever anyone in the group would need. I
know what it is like to seek info on planes and have NO options.