[WWI] I am going through all my old modeling magazines.

Gordo GORDO at bak.rr.com
Sun Oct 20 21:25:23 EDT 2013

Anyone needing info let me know the make and model. That way when I go through them I can scan anything you might need.
I have Scale aircraft modeler,Fine scale modeler,Soaring magazine(full size gliders but covers historical gliders too), EAA experimentor(full size also has historical info the group would want),EAA Sport Aviation.(som historical, mostly current), some “custom planes”(oriented towards those restoring actual aircraft.old as well as new), Air&Space, Air Force(some historical), A book “Curtiss The Hammondsport era 1907-1915” AWESOME many plans and some really weird planes!loads of historical magazine I have loads of digital plans and drawings
I am more than happy to scan whatever anyone in the group would need. I know what it is like to seek info on planes and have NO options.
Gordon