[WWI] Added:Phonix D.I, J.4 of the K.u.K. Kriegsmarine

Gabriel Limon arglim at msn.com
Sat Oct 19 15:41:39 EDT 2013

I really like those odd looking A/H planes!   I wish someone would do a really nice styrene Berg D model.  The Flashback version was pretty nice, but fairly basic.  The engine was really just a lump, even though it wasn't visible when the fuselage was zipped up.  Additionally, there was only one variant of that kit.
I've got a feeling you'll do another masterful job on that H.B., Bud.

Gabe