[WWI] Added:Phonix D.I, J.4 of the K.u.K. Kriegsmarine

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 18 15:24:24 EDT 2013

I made the Phönix D.I & D.II Mac kits in 1/72nd scale back in 2001 for Internet Modeler. Doesn't feel that long ago.

http://www.internetmodeler.com/2001/november/aviation/Phonix.htm

Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 19:08:40 +0000
From: coyotemagic at comcast.net
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Subject: Re: [WWI] Added:Phonix D.I, J.4 of the K.u.K. Kriegsmarine

Thanks, Michael!  I'd like to see yours.  I didn't see it in the gallery.  What scheme did you use?

Cheers,
Bud

Ahhh! Austro-Hungarian. Nice. Nice scheme too - better than mine , which I did in the mottled brown scheme.