[WWI] IPMS Silverwings 2013 contest and show

r_niles1 at juno.com r_niles1 at juno.com
Thu Oct 17 11:38:41 EDT 2013

Greetings all
I know that Bud just put this up for Gabe, but here is the "hot poop from group" on our annual bash.

IPMS Silverwings, Sacramento Ca is proud to announce their annual contest and show will be held on December 7, 2013 at a new venue.
Our new location will be:
Town and Country Lutheran Church
4049 Marconi Ave
Sacramento Ca 95821

Show time is 9am to 4pm

Our theme this year is "DAYS OF Infamy - Pearl to Guadalcanal"

We always have a great turnout for WW1, so come out and have some fun.

Thanks all

Russ

Russell Niles
IPMS 4450
Sacramento Ca

Too close for missiles....switching to guns