[WWI] A Sense of Humor at CalTrans (Mike Vice)

r_niles1 at juno.com r_niles1 at juno.com
Tue Oct 15 13:30:26 EDT 2013

Hi all
Mikes email regarding a sense of humor at cal trans brings up a little bit of explanation. The sign regarding Maryland is at the beginning of Hwy 50 which originates in Sacramento and terminates at  Oak Harbor, MD 3028 miles across our nation.
I hope this isn't old news or a repeat of an earlier post. I just got back from a week long trip and am catching up on old posts.
Back into lurk mode.

Russ

Russell Niles
IPMS 4450
Sacramento Ca

Too close for missiles....switching to guns