[WWI] CDL or silver?

Bob Pearson bpearson at citytel.net
Fri Oct 11 15:13:36 EDT 2013

I agree on the sunray Bristol. .. I did a two view profile of it in such a pattern last month and will post it when I am next on my laptop - I have to correct the side view still though as I did it with just red rays a weeke before I took a closer look and did the top view with the red and blue rays

Bob