[WWI] CDL or silver?

Carlos Carreira cacarr1960 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 11:54:33 EDT 2013

Thank you very much for your replies. Steve, I had the same thoughts, but
apparently aircraft were delivered in CDL, PC12 (or 10?) and silver. At
least at the time of the Andes crossing the aircraft was in its original
markings, I'm almost sure of that. I also think it was silver, so silver
the model will be!

Still on the subject of the M1, am I the only one to think that the
aircraft depicted in the cover of the datafile should have the sun burst
rays in the wings in red and blue, and not only in red? There's a photo
inside that seems to show alternate different colours.

Carlos