[WWI] Invisible thread: nylon vs. polyester

Dennis Ugulano djuggie at comcast.net
Sat Oct 5 23:37:20 EDT 2013

On Sat, 2013-10-05 at 15:46 -0500, Thomas Solinski wrote:
> My two cents, the stuff I’ve been using for over a decade now is
> Nylon.  It hasn’t yellowed faded, unraveled or sagged.

Let me add to this.  Since I still have all of my models for the past 33
years, I can tell you that none of my rigging has ever sagged, unraveled
or faded.  I use invisible thread from a fabric store.  It gives me the
look I want and I have never had a problem with it.

Another two cents worth

Dennis