[WWI] Ship Painting

David N Lombard david.n.lombard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 09:41:50 EDT 2013

On 10/02/2013 01:15 AM, Paul Thompson wrote:

>           Anybody have a favorite "recipe" for anti-fouling red for
> ship bottoms?  Didn't see anything like that either on Scalehobbyist.com or
> Roll Models...
> <
> White Ensign anti-fouling red, (WEMCC  RN19). I'm a simple man. It's a
> simple solution. Don't know what the postage would be though.

WEM Colourcoat paints are enamel. I was recently told by WEM that they
can "no longer ship paint overseas by mail."

Dave identified Freetime Hobbies (GA), MidTenn Hobbies (TN), Warship
Hobbies (TX) and Snyder & Short Enterprises (CA) as their US distributors.

It's good paint, so I'll be using these distributors in the future for
the several colors I can't get in MM Enamel.

--
dnl