[WWI] Rene Fonck's Victories (and Opponents)

Dennis Ugulano djuggie at comcast.net
Sat Aug 31 18:30:02 EDT 2013

On Sat, 2013-08-31 at 17:17 -0400, Dave Calhoun wrote:
> Does
> anyone have any such information that you can share with me or,
> alternatively, can you give me a source to access?

Mike,

	I dove into my archives and found the book "Ace of Aces Captain Rene
Fonck".  In the appendix are two pages of his official record and two
pages of his unconfirmed record.  I do not have a scanner but I could
photograph the pages and send them to you as an attachment.  This is his
autobiography, not official military records.  Let me know.

Dennis