[WWI] Rene Fonck's Victories (and Opponents)

Dave Calhoun davecww1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 17:17:52 EDT 2013

[WWI] Rene Fonck's Victories (and Opponents)

Listees--

Last week I was using Over the Front Vol. 6:1 to look up
some Western Front airfield information and I also happened upon a listing
of the victories of Charles Nungesser, along with the names of several of
his opponents. That prompted me to look in my library for similar
information for, especially, Rene Fonck and/or other French aces. Does
anyone have any such information that you can share with me or,
alternatively, can you give me a source to access?

TIA.

Mike

Hi Mike,
Try this book, I do not have it but from what I have heard it has complete listings of all victories scored by French and United States aces.  They also have volumes on the British and German aces.
Dave C

http://www.amazon.com/Over-Front-Complete-Services-1914-1918/dp/0948817542