[WWI] Rene Fonck's Victories (and Opponents)

Mike Vice jmikl2957 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 30 20:27:51 EDT 2013

Listees--

                Last week I was using Over the Front Vol. 6:1 to look up
some Western Front airfield information and I also happened upon a listing
of the victories of Charles Nungesser, along with the names of several of
his opponents.  That prompted me to look in my library for similar
information for, especially, Rene Fonck and/or other French aces.  Does
anyone have any such information that you can share with me or,
alternatively, can you give me a source to access?

                TIA.

                                Mike