[WWI] Ford T Ambulance

J.R. Boye hopeandmercy at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 29 14:32:11 EDT 2013

  Sounds like you are really getting going on this project, Dave. I'm looking forward to the results!
   Just a note that not all these vehicles had the spares strapped to the roof, although that was the most common location. Have you picked out a specific car to represent yet?

   That is a wonderful photo, Diego. As usual, wreck photos show us the details we can't see elsewhere.

                                              J.R. Boye