[WWI] Hazet radiator in 1/48?

Stephen Cox steveoldglebe at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 13:04:27 EDT 2013

I did this in 72nd scale for a Joystick Ago. I scored some thin plastic
card, cut it into strips, then stuck them at an angle between two rods. IIRC
I used a fine saw blade to scratch the corrugations. Pretty simple to do and
looks good.
There¹s one picture on my Great War SIG gallery at
https://sites.google.com/site/greatwarsig/gallery/steve-cox
Steve