[WWI] Hazet radiator in 1/48?

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 29 09:13:39 EDT 2013

Fred Hultburg doesn't have anything that would work for this?

E.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry for the Honor and Glory of our Ancestral Gods

From: dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 09:42:38 -0300
Subject: Re: [WWI] Hazet radiator in 1/48?

Hi John!
I doubt that there is an aftermarket piece for this. I advice
you to make them from scratch, as they are corrugated "prisms" mounted on two
pipes which in turn are connected to the fuselage sides. If you can get a strip
of paterned styrene (scoring it closely with a dull blade) you can get an
acceptable effect of the surface.
Here are a couple of drawings of the ungodly
things:
D.