[WWI] Hazet radiator in 1/48?

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Thu Aug 29 08:42:38 EDT 2013

Hi John!
I doubt that there is an aftermarket piece for this. I advice you to make them from scratch, as they are corrugated "prisms" mounted on two pipes which in turn are connected to the fuselage sides. If you can get a strip of paterned styrene (scoring it closely with a dull blade) you can get an acceptable effect of the surface.
Here are a couple of drawings of the ungodly things:
D.