[WWI] RAF Museum, North London, 2nd or 3rd September

Marcio Antonio Campos marcio.antonio.campos at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 16:41:30 EDT 2013

Folks,

Emerging after a long time for an invitation.

I'm going to Britain for a conference in Oxford, but I'll be able to spend a
few days in London before going to the event. I would like to know if anyone
is interested in joining me in a visit to the RAF Museum in North London on
Monday (Sep 2nd) or Tuesday (Sep 3rd) afternoon.

I know it's more difficult for people to meet on weekdays, but unfortunately
I already have everything set for Sunday and wouldn't be able to go to the
museum.

If you prefer, contact me off-list so we won't flood it with arrangements
:-)

All the best from Brazil

Marcio