[WWI] ReOT :Planes

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 19 20:13:17 EDT 2013

>Anybody else find the Mexican Gee Bee character just plain dumb?

Dumb as in not intelligent, or dumb as in "Why is the Gee Bee Mexican?"
If the first, eh. He was more intelligent than the Shoestring racers Ned & Zed.
If the 2nd, no dumber than a Canadian V-Tail King Air(?) or a Canard racer from India.
As others informed(me at least), apparently the last Gee Bee ended up in Mexico. The only 'nationality' that really made any sense to me was the British DH-88.
Fun movie.
E.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry for the Honor and Glory of our Ancestral Gods