[WWI] Off topic FYI

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 19 14:20:23 EDT 2013

Sounds like a good maintenance dio.

E.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry for the Honor and Glory of our Ancestral Gods

Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 13:17:53 -0800
From: sperry11 at tampabay.rr.com
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Subject: Re: [WWI] Off topic FYI

    It'a SSW Spinner Spanner, fits in the
      vent holes to to remove the spinner and change props.

      sp

      On 8/19/2013 7:22 AM, ernest thomas wrote:

      Brian axes..... What kind of engine uses nuts so large that
          you need a spanner that big?

        Miscellaneous bits on the gigantic Siemens Schuckert VIII.

        (I knew we'd find a way to get this on topic sooner or later. )