[WWI] Planes

David N Lombard david.n.lombard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 08:48:11 EDT 2013

On 08/18/2013 11:48 PM, Thomas Young wrote:
> Loved it! Fun and well researched. Steve Hinton was their chief consultant.
> Zvezda already has a half dozen 1/100 (!) kits out. Duster, Corsair,
> villain, Gee Bee and two others including one of the girls. Should have
> been 1/72.
> Many diecasts due.
> Tom

While the Zvezda site does have some English content, the relevant page
is in Russian
http://www.zvezda.org.ru/?lng=1&nav=1&p=75

Google manages a credible job translating:
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zvezda.org.ru%2F%3Flng%3D1%26nav%3D1%26p%3D75

Perhaps not surprisingly, the also have a page on the Cars models
http://www.zvezda.org.ru/?lng=1&nav=1&p=66

Of the Cars set, the "Finn MacMissle" set is perhaps my favorite, as
it's based on the Aston Martin. My father had a DB-4 when I was a teen;
he sold it many years ago...

It recently changed hands again:
http://www.bonhams.com/auctions/16508/lot/138/

--