[WWI] Planes

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 19 06:46:03 EDT 2013

Tom
So how many times were you the only person in the theatre laughing? I had a few of those moments.
Been seeing the die-casts in the stores but I'm resisting the siren song. Don't know if I'll be able to resist the Zvezda Ripslinger should I see it in the shop, even at 1/100.
One thing I didn't understand was why they felt the need to call VF-17 the Jolly "Wrenchers".  For most of the movie I thought they were saying Jolly Rancher and figured it was a product placement thing. Wrencher made even less sense to me.
And Skipper's engine was very well done. Also liked the carbon fiber prop on Ripslinger.
E.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry for the Honor and Glory of our Ancestral Gods