[WWI] Off topic FYI

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 18 19:36:47 EDT 2013

I just built this one.

E.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry for the Honor and Glory of our Ancestral Gods

Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 19:27:29 -0400
From: fokkereiv at gmail.com
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Subject: Re: [WWI] Off topic FYI

Ok,  so somewhere back in this thread. I mentioned building an electric guitar. Yes it is easy. Anyone who can build a model and recognise straight wood for the neck. Should have no problems, now an acoustic guitar thats a whole different kettle of fish... A friend of mine is a luthier. Wow is all I can say

Btw
Ray