[WWI] Off topic FYI

Ray Boorman fokkereiv at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 19:27:29 EDT 2013

Ok,  so somewhere back in this thread. I mentioned building an electric
guitar. Yes it is easy. Anyone who can build a model and recognise straight
wood for the neck. Should have no problems, now an acoustic guitar thats a
whole different kettle of fish... A friend of mine is a luthier. Wow is all
I can say

Btw
Ray