[WWI] Planes

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 18 19:11:26 EDT 2013

Not a must see, but plenty there for the modelers and pilots. If you got a young'un wanting to see it, take em. Wait for the dvd if you don't want to spend the theatre price. If I had one complaint, it's that the racing Pitts doesn't have a single line, or enough screen time. A nice plastic kit of Ripslinger would be worth converting into an actual racer without a face on the canopy. Ditto Rochelle and  Ishani.
And you Cannucks will be happy to learn that French-Canadian is the language of love...... in Quebec.
E.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry for the Honor and Glory of our Ancestral Gods