[WWI] Some Intereresting Vickers Data at Ask.com

Fred The Etcher Guy oletcherfred at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 18 10:02:13 EDT 2013

Group, just to satisfy my own curiosity, I went to www.ask.com and typed in "Vickers Gun." I got quite a page! There was a link to "Vickers Gun" a bit down form the top(not far), so I clicked on that and got a whole pile of interesting stuff - history, pictures, more links, etc.Quite something. You might want to try that if/as/when you have time. I tried to copy the page, didn't work, so I tried copying the URL, which didn't work either...

Happy Modeling!

 Fred Hultberg(resident etching wizard, Fotocut)