[WWI] Off topic FYI

Gennady Nechaeff rhinocerus at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 05:41:16 EDT 2013

Once long ago in the USSR we built DIY electric guitars. In shops were on
sale only  the "Ural" guitars  with which  it was possible only to cut the
wood in Siberia as they sounded as an axe or as the military truck of the
same name. Richie Blackmore refused to take "Ural" in hand when heard this
sound ))) Decent Fender or Gibson was on sale at the price of the jetliner.
However, I was engaged in electronics: amplifiers, sound pickups, effects
pedal etc. With the body worked others.