[WWI] Updating old illustrations - and new.

Bob Pearson bpearson at citytel.net
Wed Aug 14 16:18:55 EDT 2013

Greetings all,

I started my first 'real' job (ie one with a regular paycheque and no
billing of clients) of the new millenium a month ago in which I have a lot
of free time once my duties are taken care of (and no emergencies come up),
so I have been working on my illustrations for up to six hours a night three
nights a week. I have been updating my original computer profiles with
improved versions and in the past month I have revised my Bristol F2b,
Sopwith Camel and Strutter, RAF BE2c, 2e, 12, 12a, SE5, SE5 Hisso and SE5
Viper profiles with nearly 100 either new or revised profiles. All of these
have been added to the next update to the CD which will be v3.02. So far I
have 137 new and 109 updated profiles for the update. When I finally get it
ready, it will be available as a free download to anyone who has a v.3 or
later CD - if you have a v.3 CD, the v3.01 update is online at the url
listed in the CD.

Regards,
     Bob