[WWI] Tool trolley?

Acosta, Kenneth J CTR MDA/THM Kenneth.Acosta.ctr at mda.mil
Tue Aug 13 10:36:12 EDT 2013

Hi Michael-

Emerging from deep lurk to see if I can help.  You describe a contraption that I've been using for years.  I've attached a couple of pics so you can see if it scratches your itch.  First pic shows the whole assembly out in front of my work bench; second pic shows where I keep it.  The framing under my table interferes just enough that I had to remove the wheels, but it's no matter to me since I don't have any reason to wheel it out.  I snapped the wheels back in to get the pic for you.  Here's a link to the current version of this item:

http://www.irisusainc.com/p-732-mc-360-top.aspx

Looks to be about $33 if you buy from the manufacturer, but you may find it cheaper if you shop around.

FWIW, I discovered last night that the drawers are separate modules that can be removed (or more added) if you'd like to adjust the height and/or capacity of your setup.

HTH-
Ken A.