[WWI] Paint lids

Nicklas, Brian NicklasB at si.edu
Tue Aug 13 10:10:04 EDT 2013

That's what I do - except when feeling fairly industrious, then I spray the top of the cap with some flat white.
That's just in case the sticker may come off.  Usually I wipe the cap top with a swipe of fine grit, then some solvent before putting the sticker on to help it stay put.
Very useful now that I'm building again and looking for "what the heck did I do with that paint" - LOL
Brian