[WWI] Tool trolley?

David Lombard david.n.lombard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 11:59:44 EDT 2013

Container Store has a lot of useful storage supplies. I have cabinets to
put my bits in so I can build in the family room. I also use several
"cafeteria" trays to hold my current builds. Allows me to keep my building
"context" for each model. Pull the tray, pull a drawer organizer with my
tools, and away I go. :)

Speaking of organizing, I just figured out that a P-Touch labler allows me
to put a small label on the tops of paint jars so I can keep the jars in
boxes yet still rapidly find the color I want.

--
dnl