[WWI] Tool trolley?

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 12 10:59:53 EDT 2013

I think that looks useful. I saw something a bit more elaborate in "The Container Store" on wheels - plastic and with 6 drawers for about $60. The metal ones from the hardware stores are a quite a bit more expensive.

Brian - yes, I have seen Rafe's make-up box & it is an excellent piece but I need a something a bit bigger so I can put the kit I am building in one its drawers, that sort of thing. Also, I never take that stuff on vacation - my wife would have a fit.