[WWI] Tool trolley?

Karen Rychlewski wanderer at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 12 10:04:26 EDT 2013

On Aug 11, 2013, at 8:18 PM, Michael Kendix wrote:

> I'm trying to make things a bit more organized and easier to keep my  stuff put away. Rather than use a collection of shoe-box sized plastic containers, dinner trays & such, I thought I'd try to find a too trolley that I could wheel under my desk. Anyone have such a thing or have any suggestions? Links to such with pictures would be helpful.

Michael,

Try a Google search/images for "craft storage cabinets" and you'll probably find too many to think about. Lowe's/Home Depot and Walmart have units with a multitude of little and bigger plastic drawers that could be combined and put on wheels. It all depends on how much you want to spend...

Karen