[WWI] Tool trolley?

Steven Perry sperry11 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Aug 12 01:33:10 EDT 2013

Great idea Michael. You might try looking in Lowes, Home Depot and Wal
Mart. They all have a selection of plastic boxes with various sized
drawers and compartments. You may find a couple that when stacked
together can be secured to a wooden base with castor wheels and may just
do the job.

When you do get something that works for you and clear off some of your
desktop, I'm betting you'll be down to 2.5 sq in of workspace before you
finish your next build. It's an immutable law of modeling. :-)
sp