[WWI] lozenge printed kitchen towels

Nicklas, Brian NicklasB at si.edu
Fri Aug 9 12:56:26 EDT 2013

Yes, my co-worker came up with another product as Zazzle has Keds on hold, of course right when I was going for the naval lozenge Keds.
We have a pair of towels here in the office, they look quite nice.  The fabric does have a bit of a “waffle iron” pattern to them, so they may not work too well as backdrop, but they dry dishes nicely.

-          Brian