[WWI] Looking for info on early Model T Ambulances

Dave Calhoun davecww1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 17:04:23 EDT 2013

Thanks guys for posting the links for Ford Times and Friends of France.  These will be useful for my project, which will be in a much larger scale. a client of mine got me two of the Academy 1/16 scale model T Ford kits, so I will use basically the frame, suspension, hood & radiator, and a few other details, scratchbuilding most of the rest.  J.R. your completed model looks nice and I will probably go with that for colors and markings.
Thanks
Dave