[WWI] info on early Model T Ambulances

toby young doxe_4downs at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 4 13:05:07 EDT 2013

I have some photos of two ambulances in texas and some from other places. Do you want me to E mail them to you. Some are Ford's and some Fiat's
regards toby

 Got Beer?

Subject: Re: [WWI] Looking for info on early Model T Ambulances

Re: [WWI] Looking for info on early Model T Ambulances
Dave, I downloaded the booklet a long time ago, but I don’t have the link. There weren’t any drawings in it, but there are a some pictures.
Steve

Looking for photos or drawings of the 1915-1916 model T Ford ambulances, I remember about a year ago someone on the list posted a link to an old booklet done by Ford? showing various ambulances in it.  if anyone has the link to this or knows any available books that may have drawings of these let me know.  We are interested in the ones with the fabric sides more than the later wooden box side type.