[WWI] Did the earth move for you

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 07:19:54 EDT 2012

Yes, raining steadily now (7:13 AM EDT) here in the DC-Maryland suburbs but intensifying throughout the day, apparently. We are almost certain to lose electricity when the wind gets stronger - most of the power lines around my neighborhood are over-ground. We may have to stay with the in-laws who live in downtown DC - their cables are buried under ground.

Federal government's closed  though our building's always open, regardless, But there's no Metro Rail so I can't get in anyhow.