[WWI] Yo! East Coast! - My plans

Nicklas, Brian NicklasB at si.edu
Sun Oct 28 18:34:09 EDT 2012

Thanks!
I hope we don't lose power, because then I bail the basement by hand, which means there will be some damage.

After it passes, I'll be off to Houston for a few days, then when I get back my brother will leave, leaving me alone for the first time since Mom's passing.
I plan on building models again as soon as possible - thinking of building on the kitchen table - that might cause Mom to haunt me!  LOL!

- Brian