[WWI] Did the earth move for you

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 28 18:20:25 EDT 2012

>I was having a nap and noticed the bed was shaking.< My first thought would have been to wonder if I was possessed by the devil. Glad you weren't possesed by the devil.
E.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry for the Honor and Glory of our Ancestral Gods

 From: bpearson at citytel.net
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 11:10:22 -0700
Subject: Re: [WWI] Did the earth move for you

I was having a nap and noticed the bed was shaking.
At first I thought the dog was moving around, but then I saw the lights were
swaying as well. So far it seems there were no injuries and little if any
property damage. We did have a tsunami warning and all the harbour areas were
withdrawn further inland, but that too passed uneventfully - we came through
very lucky on this one after seeing how others have fared in recent
years

Bob