[WWI] Silverwings contest in December back on

coyotemagic at comcast.net coyotemagic at comcast.net
Sat Oct 27 18:07:23 EDT 2012

Thanks, Russ!

Cheers,

Bud

----- Original Message -----

From: "r niles1" <r_niles1 at juno.com>
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 2:56:18 PM
Subject: [WWI] Silverwings contest in December back on

Hi all
I hate to do the on again, off again, on again etc emails but it seems that IPMS Silverwings Sacramento Ca will indeed be hosting our annual December show this year.
We had cancelled due to lack of "interest". But after receiving many many emails offering help in various forms or other the chapter decided to go ahead and have a show.
I realize that this goes out worldwide and a lot of you are unable to make it here to Sacramento in December, but if you are in Northern or Central California we would love to see you.

Location: Joseph Kerr Middle School
          8865 Elk Grove Blvd,
          Elk Grove , CA. 95624
December 8th, 2012 starting at 9am

Thanks and now back to your regular broadcast

Russ

Russell Niles
IPMS 4450
Sacramento Ca

Too close for missiles....switching to guns
Woman is 53 But Looks 25
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/508c58e5c968d58e54a61st01duc