[WWI] DH.2 Tire Color

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Thu Oct 25 12:50:21 EDT 2012

Tom
> D, you have to be one of the most educated, literate, intelligent people I
> have ever had the privilege of knowing!

You made me recall an exchange from the movie "Red Dragon". Allow me to
quote:

Will Graham: I thought you might enjoy the challenge. Find out if you're
smarter than the person I'm looking for.
Hannibal Lecter: Then, by implication, you think you're smarter than I am,
since it was you who caught me.
Will Graham: No, I know I'm not smarter than you.
Hannibal Lecter: Then how did you catch me?
Will Graham: You had... disadvantages.
Hannibal Lecter: What disadvantages?
Will Graham: You're insane.

D.